The Lowrance Elite FS 7 is the smallest fish finder in our line of Elite products. It is a 7” color touchscreen chartplotter that allows you to share your sonar, charts, waypoints and other user data between multiple displays. For use in freshwater or saltwater. The Elite Series has a flat glass screen with a new anti-reflective coating. This means that you can see the screen better in all lights, even direct sunlight. A single user programmable key allows for quick selection of those vital and most used interactions. This is because it is easy to remember and easy to type.
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® Ethernet connectivity.
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 ready
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live on screen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Includes worldwide basemap, plus a wide range of chart options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Full touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
Lowrance Elite 7 is ready for sale with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Tranducer as an option. Check our price.
Catch more fish with Lowrance fish finder Elite 7
Structured light scanning is a revolutionary new way to see and cover. It is the best way to create a model of an object or surface. Structured light scanning offers many benefits, such as being able to see and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. Elite FS 7 easily recognizes fish from the structure and covers in very detailed DownScan images.
This technology will be a game changer for the fishing industry, as it can help fishermen catch more fish in less time with less effort. One of the best chartplotter on the market.