5hp Propane Powered Outboard 20″ Shaft For Sale Buy Online. MERCURY MARINE 5hp Propane Powered Outboard
Mercury’s all-new 5hp FourStroke Propane outboard provides more convenience and less hassle. With a large 123cc displacement, it offers best-in-class power by delivering a true 5 horsepower. Ideal for aluminum tiller, inflatable or jon/utility boats.
With a safety-first approach, the outboard comes standard with a propane auto shut-off valve on the engine and in the fuel hose connector. The included standard 6-foot (1.8-meter) fuel hose threads quickly and easily to the outboard and comes with a standard US POL connector on the tank side.
A 20-pound (5 gallon) tank of conventional propane provides approximately 10 hours of boating at full throttle.
20-pound propane tank sold separately. 5hp Propane Powered Outboard 20″ Shaft
- Runs on conventional propane, a convenient alternative to gasoline
- Eco-friendly and clean-burning with 30% lower exhaust emissions compared to gasoline
- Auto propane-shutoff valve on outboard for safety
- Light and portable, just 59.5 lbs
- No fuel priming required
- Manual choke for fast, reliable starts
- Easy-to-reach shift lever
- 20″ shaft length
20 Inch Shaft
|Three Years (With Product Registration)