With the spectacular Duna 11.6ft elite package, you get a super lite 3pc carbon paddle to keep you moving without your arms getting tired quickly, from each paddle stroke you feel the pure gliding benefits of why you have a carbon paddle. The new innovative shape of this paddle is based on one of nature’s best paddlers around: Ducks “quack quack”
The Elite version of our Duna 11.6 is packed with next-gen innovations like a new hook and clip-in system, streamlined channels, carbon rails and much more.
Also, you can have comfort and feel like a premium customer because every inflatable stand-up paddle board from Jobe comes with a 5-year warranty!
Jobe has listened to their customers and added the necessary accessories in the new range to give you the best experience possible whiles being safe and confident on the water.
JOBE DUNA ELITE 11.6 INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD. Great for exploring for overnight and longer-day expedition paddling.
- Padded Quick Release Waist Belt
- River Fin
- Adjustable 100% Carbon 3-piece Paddle
- Big Waterproof Backpack
- Small Drybag
- Triple Action Pump
All you need with this package is a buoyancy aid / PFD, we’re happy to help you choose the perfect fit for your paddling style.
- 5-year warranty
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern: A soft deck pad for comfortable SUPing, no matter how long your tour is
- Lightweight X-drop stitching construction
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 2 middle fins underneath the standing position for extra grip and traction
- 8″ EZ lock fin
- A double stringer on the top and bottom for improved control
- Bungee storage net with buckles
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Heat-bonded technology: better layer quality and lightest construction in the market
- Package contains: Aero Elite Duna SUP Board 11.6, adjustable 100% carbon 3-piece paddle, 1 big Waterproof backpack, 1 small drybag, triple action pump, Padded Quick Release Waist Belt, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash