EFOIL HELMET | Why You Need a Surf Helmet. The Sentinel 1 eFoil helmet by SIMBA is a lightweight, close-fitting helmet designed specifically for the safety of surfers, kitesurfers and other water sports enthusiasts such as eFoilers.
The Sentinel’s technically advanced design provides high impact protection with an optimal aquadynamic profile.
The goal in developing this eFoil helmet was to create one of the lightest and tightest fitting helmets on the market that absorbs as little water as possible, offers the lowest water resistance and also protects sensitive parts of the face. Most helmets on the market do not offer these features !
This water sports helmet offers full protection for the head without compromising freedom of movement in the water. Weighing only 430 grams, the Sentinel 1 is one of the lightest surf helmets on the market. In addition to impact protection, the helmet also offers protection from the sun, cold, wind and water.
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, place a soft measuring tape (or string) just above your ears (about 3.0 cm). This should be the widest part of your head. Once you have the circumference measurement, you can use our size chart as a guide. EFOIL HELMET | Why You Need a Surf Helmet
Scope of delivery: One helmet with one set of Halofit pads
A helmet for eFoilers, surfers, wingfoiling, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, stand up paddling, wakeboarding. Not suitable for any land sports or on vehicles, bicycles, skateboards.
eFoil helmet Specifications:
- Impact Resistant Shell – Designed to specifically protect all areas of the head from surf-related injuries.
- Low-Profile Shell & Cut-Out – Provides minimal water resistance and optimal peripheral vision.
- Advanced Ear Protection System – Protects against Surfer’s Ear and perforated eardrums, which are a very common injury in water sports.
- Low-Profile Chin Strap & Ceiling – Ensure secure, comfortable positioning using non-corrosive, saltwater resistant materials.
- Removable Halofit Pads™ – Allows for custom size adjustment.
- Innovative Layer-Tech Padding – For added protection and internal shock absorption.
- Channel Design Inner Padding – Allows water to drain quickly after immersion.