Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings – Union Bindings Sale. Travis Rice also believes in this binding. No wonder. The Union Falcor feels especially at home in freeride, but gives you a great riding experience on any surface. The Falcor is put together with materials to give you the ideal amount of flex and response. One of its strengths is its lightness and comfort, which is guaranteed by the sloping insoles and adaptable straps. Thanks to the highback with carbon and new ratchets, the durability and lifespan of the binding has also been extended.
- Flex: 7
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB Base – base allows for freestyle flexibility along with great edge-to-edge response; designed and tested by Travis Rice
- Fused Vaporlite+ bushing – damping pad absorbs vibrations and is 20% lighter than classic vaporlite
- Extruded 3D Aluminum heelcup – Heelcup made of extruded aluminum, which is extremely durable in any situation.
- Falcor Forged Hybrid 2.0 Highback – light, asymmetric, sensitive. Duraflex Nylon and Forged Carbon combine to create a flexible profile that complements Travis Rice’s aggressive riding style. Equipped with front tilt regulator.
- Exoframe 5.0 ankle strap – Tri-axial progressive flex for perfect boot binding fit and quick response even at high speeds
- Front strap TS 4.0+ – simple, light and durable
- New ratchets – Magnesium S1 with aluminum base; the latest type of ratchet guarantees longer life and better spring return
- Tool-Less Pins Strap Adjustment – easy adjustment of the strap without the use of tools
- Eva insole that prevents the accumulation of snow
- 3° inclined insole for a more natural binding position
- Hardware made of the highest quality steel 8.8
- Mini Disk compatible with 4×2 and The Channel System
How to Choose Snowboard Bindings – Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings – Union Bindings Sale
Rule number one: boots first, bindings second! The right snowboard equipment must match and fit perfectly, so don’t underestimate the importance of your choice and follow a few important steps.
Choosing the right bindings depends on several different factors. The stiffness of the bindings, size, type, material and the amount you are willing to invest are all important. We have a simple guide on how to make the best choice. But if you’re still confused. Together we’ll talk it through and recommend the best yet personalised fit for you.