FLITEBOARD ULTRA L SERIES 3 – The Lightest eFoil in the world. The Fliteboard Ultra L is a special edition from Fliteboard based on the Series 3 Fliteboard Ultra.
The lightest eFoil in the world, reduced and refined with a carbon battery box and our highest quality construction. For experienced riders who want to push their limits in the waves.
The special features of the Fliteboard Ultra L are:
- Golden board with golden 80 cm mast
- True Glide Propeller
- Nano battery with standard charger
- Flow 1100 wings with Flow 245 stabilizer
- Weight 22,5 kg
Fliteboard is a high performance eFoil, bursting with innovations and made of the highest quality materials. To adapt it to different needs and individual body weight, four different board versions are available:
- Fliteboard Air (For schools and rental).
- Standard (The all-rounder and the best-selling board)
- Pro (For sporty and light riders)
- Ultra (For expert riders)
Surface finish, wings and other components can be configured by hundreds of different combinations according to your personal style. We are happy to advise you.
With the series 3 there is now also the choice between jet and propeller drive:
- Jet (Very smooth ride – more safety).
- Propeller (More thrust for more aggressive riders)
The Fliteboard Ultra L comes with the True Glide Propeller.
In addition, the Series 3 is available in three versions:
- Carbon (The top model)
- Carbon Classic ( The series 2.2. board with series 3 drive)
- Fiberglass (The entry level model)
In addition, this special edition as Fliteboard Ultra L.
Three battery sizes are also offered:
- Explore – 2.1 kW – 14.5 kg (The standard battery with the closest range – Up to 150 minutes).
- Sport 1.5 kW – 11 kg (A lighter battery that increases the little at the expense of range – Up to 90 minutes)
- Nano 0.85 kW – 6.2 kg (When every kilo counts. Recommended for Ultra models only – Up to 45 minutes)
The Fliteboard Ultra L comes with the Nano battery.
Two chargers to choose from:
- Premium (Recommended)
- Standard (Recommended for Nano batteries only)
Fliteboard Ultra L comes with the standard charger.
FLITEBOARD ULTRA L | FLITEBOARD ULTRA L SERIES 3 – The Lightest eFoil in the world
We conducted this test using Flite’s Series 3 Cruiser and Cruiser Jet range of wings, paired up with the True Glide prop configuration, and swapping it out mid-test for the company’s newest Flite Jet jet propulsion system, which simply unscrews by hand and attaches to the same motor housing in just seconds. This is a first in e-foiling, and expands the possibilities for user-selection in configuring the best setup for any given session.
Out in the waves, the Ultra L board felt amazing, with a noticeably lower swing-weight compared to other variants, and a nimble responsiveness that reminded me of riding a normal prone foil board. Hard carving, ripping turns are naturally easy on these boards, and it was possible with all the wings tested to breach the wingtips while turning and recover without issue. With great deck grip traction, it was easy to feel in control at all times, even nearing top speed, and the double concave board design gave minimal resistance when touching down on the water. With clean lines and an obviously exceptional build quality, the Ultra L board is definitely a go-to if you are a rider who is focused on turning and getting the most performance-oriented surfing out of your e-foil.